When I first started on my personal development journey, I had no idea what coaching was. I thought it was someone telling me what I needed to do to fix my life. I wasn’t even sure I believed that coaching could really help me.
What I didn’t realize is that this is actually the opposite of what life coaching really is. Coaching is seeing what’s possible for you in your life. It’s about helping you get clear on what you want, and creating a path to get there. It’s not about fixing you, but helping you to be your best self possible. In fact it doesn’t have to be about fixing what’s wrong in your life, but making your life even better than it already is.
Here are 5 ways a Life Coach can help you make your life even better.
1. Helping you get clear on your dreams and desires. You know you’re made for more, but sometimes it’s hard to put into words what we want. We’re afraid to admit what we want or dream too big, either because we think we’ll never get it, or it feels greedy to want it. A life coach can help you get clear on what you really desire in life, and to feel safe to dream even bigger.
2. Help you create a plan to get the life you want. You know what you want but you don’t know how to get there. A coach can you break down your goal or dream into easy steps to get there to avoid the overwhelm and help keep you focused and accountable for taking charge of your goal.
3. Help you access all the answers and your hidden knowledge and wisdom. You already have all the answers and the knowledge, but sometimes you need help realizing and drawing out what you already know. A coach will dig deep to bring out your inner wisdom so you will realize that you know so much more than you give yourself credit for.
4. Feel more confident in yourself and love yourself. We all have insecurities, and sometimes we let that negative voice in our head speak louder than our heart. A coach can help you discover and believe in your gifts and talents, and quiet that inner mean voice so you feel more confident in who you are and love who that woman is.
5. Break up any limiting beliefs that are keeping you from going after the things you want. Sometimes we have stories that we tell ourselves about why we can’t have what we want, or be who we want. These stories are keeping us stuck and and small. A coach can help you break up those stories and replace them with more positive ones that are true and inspire us to follow our dreams.
What are you struggling with that you’d love to get clear around? What’s keeping you from going after your dreams? Leave me a comment below.
**I have 5 spots open next week for my 30 minute Confidence & Clarity Sessions. It’s totally free for you and pitch-free! Click HERE to grab your spot!