Summer is my favorite time for beauty. It feels like just the right season for easy, natural makeup, but also with a pop of something fun to spice things up. And of course bronze skin is a must! I’m sure you could sense from my last email that bronzer is one of my essential makeup products that I can’t live without.
Summer is also a great time for simple, tousled, beachy hair. And the messier the better in my opinion!
This week I’m continuing with the Summer Beauty theme, but I’m starting a new series on How to Get Beachy Hair. It’s pretty much my every day hair look during the summer, and continues to be popular with celebs and beauty trends.
Sea Salt Sprays continue to be some of the most popular hair styling products. And with all the options out there, it's hard to decide which one is right for you. Today I’m sharing my favorite Beach Sprays to get that cool, surfer girl hair. Because you can’t have beachy hair without a great beach spray!
I love these sprays because I’ve found they all give great texture to your hair to give it that “I just spent the day at the beach” look without getting too dull or gritty.
1. Davines No. 14 Sea Salt Primer for Wizards- I first learned about this sea salt spray in a hair styling class where the instructor had us use this as a setting spray for styling hair. It helps to give hold to styles in fine hair. www.davines.com.
2. Sachajuan Ocean Mist- I love Sachajuan products for their light feel and heavenly smells. This beach spray gives your hair great beachy texture with volume and body. www.amazon.com or Anthropologie.
3. Bumble and Bumble Sea Salt Infusion- I love that they've added a little a little oil to this sea salt spray to give your hair a little shine with your salty texture. www.sephora.com.
4. Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray- A lightweight mist that doesn't add dirty build up to your hair. www.aquage.com
5. Phillip B Maui Wowie Volumizing and Thickening Beach Mist- This spray adds tons of volume and thickness to your hair without adding dullness or grit. The smell makes you feel like you're on the beaches of Maui. www.phillipb.com
6. John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray- I usually don't use drug store products (except for my beloved Loreal Elnet), but I've found this sea salt spray to be great. It helps to create beachy waves and texture without the crunchiness. www.target.com.
7. Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray- Oribe products are always in my top favorites. This spray is a fine mist to add the perfect tousled beachy texture and shine without stiffness. www.oribe.com.
Are there any sea salt sprays you love that aren’t on the list? Tried one of these already and loved it? Share with me in the comments below!