Every season I take notice of the latest trends and products to come out, whether it's for beauty, fashion, or even tech! Sometimes I follow the trends, and sometimes what happens to be the latest thing becomes a staple in my makeup drawer. (Yes, I only have a drawer for my personal makeup stash, probably not what you expected!)
For me, fresh and pretty makeup is always on trend for Spring, with the skin as the focus. So after some careful thought about favorites for me and my kit, I put together this list of must haves for every woman this Spring.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: I love this concealer right now. It's lightweight and creamy, and covers up everything from dark circles to redness to acne. (Sephora)
- Laura Mercier Paintwash Liquid Lip Color in Nude Rose: This lip product is like a cross between a lipstick and a lip gloss. It has great color payoff, stays put, and a pretty shine. And the color is gorgeous, like your natural lip color but better. (Sephora)
- Nars Blush in Impassioned: Nars just came out with this new blush color, a pink orchid shade, and it's gorg. It gives you a pretty pink, natural looking flush. If you have darker skin, try Mata Hari for a similar look. (Sephora)
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask: This mask is amazing. It cleans out and tightens your pores, hydrates your skin, and makes it softer than a baby's bottom. I put it on at night for 30 minutes, put on a great night cream after, and my skin is glowing and so soft the next morning. (www.charlottetilbury.com)
- Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra Gel Eye Patches: Sometimes a girl needs a little help to look like she's gotten 8 hours of sleep, and these eye patches will do the trick. They hydrate, plump and lessen dark circles and make you look awake and refreshed. Pop them in the freezer for 20 minutes and then put on and enjoy... BLISS. They are also amazing while traveling or hung over. (Sephora)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal: I love glowing skin for Spring, and this liquid highlighter will give you gorgeous, glowy skin. You can mix a bit with your foundation, or put it on before your foundation for an illuminating primer. If you have darker skin you'll love the color Topaz. (Sephora)
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold: These caviar sticks are a must in any color! They make doing your eye makeup a breeze. They blend easily and are super long lasting. I use the color Rose Gold on pretty much everyone, and it looks amazing. It's a beautiful champagne color that adds brightness to your eyes. Pop it on your lid with some mascara and you can run out the door. It's great on darker skins too, but for something that shows up a little more try Sand Glow. (Sephora)
These products will help you look fresh and radiant for any event or for your everyday routine. Do you have any must have favorites for Spring? Share them in the comments below!